If I Met a Genie

A genie has given me three wishes! The first thing I would wish for is a cat. I would wish for a cat because I have always wanted a cat since I was little. It doesn’t have to be an expensive or fancy cat I really just want a cat because their super cute and if you get lucky cuddly. Since cats are also independent creatures it would be a little easier than caring for a dog or any other animal for that matter.

The second thing I would wish for would be for my mom to be happy. I really love my mom and I want her to be happy because she is my best friend. My mom has always been there for me and I want to be there for her. If my mom could be happy she could be at peace and not have to deal with her annoying coworkers. If my mom is at peace we can stay together forever.

The third and final thing I would wish for is a ton of Japanese stationary. The reason I would want this amount of stationary from Japan is because Japanese stationary is very innovative and high quality. I also really like journaling and using pretty stickers from Japan to decorate the pages to express myself.

Those are the things I would wish for if a genie gave me three wishes to wish for anything I wanted.

2 Replies to “If I Met a Genie”

1. vanessakblogs says: Reply

Those are great wishes, the second wish is very thoughtful, to use your wish to benefit someone else.

2. This is so heartfelt, especially your 2nd wish. Your mom is an amazing person and it’s amazing that you didn’t just think of yourself.