20% Project Week 5

Hello it’s Jaida. This week for my 20% project I made more bracelets and got my Etsy shop up. Currently I only have one listing up for my basic daisy chain bracelet. I plan to take pictures of my other bracelets to put on the shop. As I was setting up my Etsy shop I found out that Etsy charges 20¢ for each listing and will charge you at the beginning of each month, which is not that expensive so, I will be using Etsy. I did complete my goal and made more bracelets and got my Etsy shop up which was my goal for the week, now I just have to make the trifold, more bracelets, and some stickers, and I think I will be ready to complete my goal by week six. I don’t think I had any struggles but I did have a few things that slowed my progress a bit, for example, me and my mentor had some trouble connecting our bank account to the Etsy shop(which I guess count as a struggle) but eventually we figured it out, but just to verify Etsy had to send us one cent by the next day to verify the bank account so that slowed the progress by like a day. Next week I will be working on my trifold on Friday and the rest of the week I will spend making bracelets and stickers on my own time. I’m really excited that this project is started to come to a close and that my shop will be up and I will get to sell my crafts to people and I’m just honestly excited to have my shop up in general. I have always wanted to start a shop since I was younger and now that I’m finally doing it I’m really excited. Well, see you next week and thank you for reading!!!!!!