What Is Happiness

This image has a strong message. The caption is saying that you can have all the most expensive things in the world and still be miserable or just be able to afford one expensive item to make yourself happy but to be truly happy it really depends on what you consider to be enough. You don’t need everything to be happy. In the image the boy on the left has a bunch of toys around him but he is still crying, this shows that even if he has every toy he wants, the boy is still not satisfied or happy. Meanwhile, the boy on the right has one small toy car, and as the looks from the surroundings is not that well financially stable as the kid on the left, even with all that the boy on the right looks a lot happier than the one on the left even though the kid on the left is wealthier and has everything he wants. The boy on the right considers having just one toy and not a lot of money is enough and is happy while the boy on the left, no matter how many toys he gets, he does not consider it enough and it does not make him happy. I agree with this caption, in order to find happiness and satisfaction, it does rely on what you consider to be enough. So next time you are gonna throw out food cause you don’t like it or you want to get rid of something cause it’s too old, just remember someone who is less fortunate will consider that food that you haven’t touched or that old electronic you don’t want more than enough, be fortunate that you even have the opportunity to have that good food on your table or electronic in your hand. Be happy with what you have and be thankful to your parents you are able to provide for you. This is why I agree with the caption and I hope you can agree with me too. That’s all I have for today, thanks for reading!!!!!!