My Word of Intention

My word of intention for 2023 is self care. The reason I have chose this word is because I really want to focus on self care this year. Included in self care, is doing a skincare or using exfoliators to help keep your skin healthy and I haven’t been doing that, so my skin has become kinda dry and oily in some parts so I want to fix that. I also want to focus on self care to help with my mental health because if I’m totally honest, it’s not so great right now but that’s why I want to work on it. My brother has been helping me with that lately, by teaching me healthy communication and to communicate how I feel, so I’m really thankful to him for that. Even if I’m doing well mentally or physically I really think that self care is important but I don’t think I need to start doing a fancy, complicated skincare routine, every single day, Im gonna go at my own pace and start simple. I also want to take care of myself so I can just be happy. Those are the reasons that I chose self care as my word of intention for 2023.

One Reply to “My Word of Intention”

1. I’m so glad you have someone you can trust and talk to like your brother 💕!