All About Me

Hello, my name is Jaida. Welcome to my blog. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m a seventh grader at a middle school in Tustin. I really like playing basketball and sewing. I’m very introverted and only really talk among my friends calla, Kayla, cami, Bayola, Alexis, Alex, leysha, and dahlia. Most of my friend introduced me to each other and i only met most of my friends through cami. I also like cooking and baking. I’ve tried making macarons but as you can guess the first batch did not go so well but the second batch turned out better, not perfect, but better. I hate the feeling of falling like vertically or almost vertically especially on roller coasters or water slides, i can take a gradual down fall but there’s definitely a point were its too vertical for me.

My mother works for a medical company and my dad works for a microchip company. They both work really hard and late so they don’t have time to pick me up from school so i go to an after school program called boys and girls club. I go there almost everyday of the week except Fridays and the weekends. I don’t go on Friday’s because i have piano at 3:00pm and school ends at 2:45pm so my mom picks me up.

That’s all about me! Thanks for reading!!!

Love, Jaida 🙂

2 Replies to “All About Me”

1. Hi Jaida,
    You have a lot of friends, that’s great! And are very active with school, sports, sewing, and baking. Thank you for sharing 🙂
    Unca Paul

2. Hi Jaida, I really enjoyed reading your blog and just loved learning you love to sew and bake. You are a beautiful gift JJ.

With love and smiles,
    Auntie Cheri